Monday, October 21, 2013

A New Beginning


This has been a long time in coming, but I am here now and just want to shout this from every roof top. 
 I AM A CHRISTIAN!!!!!

I am starting over and focusing my attention on my relationship with Christ.  I thought that is what I was doing before and have learned that I was learning about him, I was learning what my religion said I needed to do to return to him, but I didn't understand the simple pure truths that I need to know.

There are so many more things for me to learn and I am so thankful to have the rest of my life to learn all that God wants me to know.  I am also so excited to share each step of my journey as I go through this process and the changes that are going to happen within my life.

To begin with, I had some initial fears of leaving my current religion.  While on a Christian Women's Ministry retreat I was blessed to have God answer my prayers and the concerns of my heart in a way that put those fears to rest.

His answers are:

You are not alone!

I Love You Too!!

Don't worry about trivialities, I WILL NOT TURN YOU AWAY!!!

Thank you Lord for not giving up on your daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment